Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
We’re embracing and investing in technology opportunities to deliver market leading sourcing capabilities. We are living in a world we haven’t lived in and working in a way that we haven’t before. You’ll also do things in a way you haven’t before.
In this role, you will collaborate and knowledge share across the organisation and our client portfolios. Building collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, being persistent in delivering a world-class service and obsessed with mastering new technologies, tools and ideas are all attributes required for this role.
We are looking for someone with experience in technology recruitment. You will be given the runway to start /amplify your recruitment journey with the best-in-class resources and experienced mentors and market leading clients to work with.
Take this opportunity to join the exciting and fast paced Executive Recruitment industry in the capacity of Associate Consultant with a structured career path to take you all the way.
- You will support the Technology team to execute recruitment assignments within the IT/Technology industry.
- Working strategically with your colleagues/clients to deliver best in class recruitment solutions and managed services.
- Building an in-depth knowledge of the industry in order to provide your network within market insights and insightful expertise.
- Building a comprehensive candidate network within your assigned market.
- Working within deadlines to deliver hard-to-find candidates for niche vacancies.
- We look for driven, motivated and ambitious individuals who have a passion for winning and service excellence. Applicants should have an interest in the technology Recruitment industry and should have a basic understanding of what we do.[GL1]
Experience and qualifications:
We look for driven, motivated and ambitious individuals who have a passion for winning and service excellence. Applicants should have an interest in the Recruitment industry and should have a basic understanding of what we do.
Experience in IT/ Technology would be highly desirable, however, if you have a keen interest in the tech industry (terms like cyber security, data analytics, blockchain, crypto excite you) and you are ready to put in the effort and commitment to grow and develop your career to the next stage, we will be happy to speak to you. Candidates with prior experience from recruitment agencies, in house or RPO teams will all be preferred.
If you have what it takes and ready to take up the challenge, we will want to hear from you. Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com.
EA Personnel No R1109268
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence No 16S8112