Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
We’re embracing and investing in technology opportunities to deliver market leading sourcing capabilities. We are living in a world we haven’t lived in and working in a way that we haven’t before. You’ll also do things in a way you haven’t before.
In this Talent Engagement Manager role, you will collaborate and knowledge share across the organisation and our client portfolios. Building collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, being persistent in delivering a world-class service and obsessed with mastering new technologies, tools and ideas are all attributes required for this role. We are looking for someone with a passion in Financial Services.
This is not associate recruitment consultant role. It is perfect for someone who aspires to be recognised for championing candidate engagement and sourcing effectiveness, and is keen to be an expert in the Financial Services sector.
To really understand this role, let’s fast-forward to your 3-year anniversary with us to see what you have achieved:
1.Heightened level of customer experience (candidates, clients and internal stakeholders) in our sourcing strategy execution, through:
- Successful execution on strategic sourcing methodologies, internal and external networks, social media, talent pipelines and our database to deliver high quality candidates in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Development, design and execution on efficient, technology-enabled sourcing processes
- Build and development of accurate job briefs with our experienced and expert recruitment consultants
- Identification of continuous improvement opportunities as it relates to sourcing
- Collaboration and input into sourcing strategy and real time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness
2.Development of a strong pipeline and management of our candidate pool, through:
- Building and driving a healthy pipeline and candidate engagement strategy by interacting effectively throughout the initial stages of the sourcing process – your candidates know you and want to work with you. Likewise, you know exactly how you can contact your talent pool.
- Mastery of sourcing technologies such as Robotic Process Automation and AI tools. You have cleverly segmented your candidates in the market and know exactly how to work with these tools to yield success.
- Delivery of exceptional candidate care and that candidates are effectively pre-screened and qualified before inclusion in the recruitment process.
- Contribution to the development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as newsletters, marketing campaigns and sourcing strategies.
Throughout your work, you will be obsessed with taking market and data insights to influence how we make decisions and stay on top of what’s happening. You’ll also know your craft and come with a level of confidence where you are not afraid to challenge thinking to yield better outcomes. You will be the go to person internally for matters relating to the Financial Services sector.
You used your initiative and always had scale in mind when implementing anything. Sure, you hit a few hiccups along the way but overall you crushed it in your first three years.
Here’s how you’ll know you’ve been successful:
- Effectiveness the overall sourcing and candidate experience of the function
- Demonstration of driving continuous improvement, change and transformation
- Accurate and quality candidate talent pools
- Your speed to adoption of new technologies
Experience and qualifications:
- A degree in business, banking and financial services, accountancy or a related discipline
- Prior experience in recruitment agency or corporate talent acquisition
- Prior experience sourcing and qualifying candidates for a variety of roles
- Experience working with candidates in the Financial Services sector a huge plus.
- Ability to source creatively from sources (e.g. associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches)
- Strong knowledge or interest in technology (RPA, AI tools)
- Understanding data / marketinsights where data insight and decision making is the norm