Connecting...

W1siziisijiwmtkvmdgvmjcvmtavmzqvndevntqvuxvhesbsb2dvlnbuzyjdlfsiccisinrodw1iiiwiodawedgwmcmixv0

Ethos BeathChapman To Acquire Quay Appointments

Published by Staffing Industry Analysts


19 September 2018 - Sydney-based executive recruitment firm Ethos BeathChapman, part of Japan-based HR solutions firm the Will Group, announced that it will acquire Quay Appointments, a specialist recruitment firm also based in Sydney.

Ethos BeathChapman will buy a 51% stake in Quay Appointments with effect from 26 September 2018 with the remaining 49% to be acquired on 5 April 2019. The price of the transaction is JPY 1.07 billion (USD 9.5 million).

Quay Appointments was founded in 1994 and specialises in IT, Business Support, Accounting & Finance, Professional & Management, HR and Executive Search roles servicing both Government and Private Sector organisations.

Will Group, the parent company of Ethos BeathChapman, stated that it is “striving to dispatch temporary staff, contract workers, recruitment staff, etc. in and outside of Japan.”  The group added that as part of its ‘Will Vision 2020’, it has set its overseas HR business as one of its core business pillars.

Ethos BeathChapman commenced trading in Australia in 2005 and then through the merger with Singapore based Beath Chapman in 2014, it expanded its footprint to become a truly Asia Pacific focussed human capital provider and subsequently rebranded to Ethos BeathChapman. The company places executive permanent and executive interim talent into 15 countries across Asia in key industry sectors such as Financial Services, Government, Health, Legal, Information Communications Technology, and Consumer/Industrial.

About Ethos BeathChapman, EBC:
We're a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies. For more information: www.ethosbc.com