Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
EBC has been driving our digital change agenda for a while now. We determinedly pursue our vision to be both 1) a high performing and very well regarded company of headhunters, and also 2) to support our staff and maintain that level of support via the use of cutting edge digital technology, systems and IT infrastructure. We are in the latest exciting phase of this agenda and require additional support within our middle office and enablement space to test, implement and roll out our latest technologies.
This is a fast paced, diverse and interesting role which will give the incumbent a real chance to impact the business and shape strategy.
• Working with the team to frame project requirements and priorities.
• Leading projects from start to end.
• Work closely with stakeholders to ensure the success of project implementations.
• Advising on new technologies.
• Keeping abreast of market changes, latest releases and innovations.
• 3-5 years of experience in related projects, systems or digital roles.
• A degree in a technology, numeric or analytical field.
• Strong problem-solving and organisational skills.
• Ability to work with a diverse range of ideas.
• Able to influence various seniorities of stakeholders.
• Delivery focussed.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluency in English.
• Passion and drive to be a subject matter expert with the latest technologies concerning the industry.
Our client is a financial services organisation with a focus to transform the way they deliver products, service offerings and innovation. Due to an exciting new program of work, we have an immedia...
Our client is a financial services organisation with a focus to transform the way they deliver products, service offerings and innovation. Due to an exciting new program of work, we have an imme...
Job Requirements Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar domain Related professional/technical qualification will be advantageous although not mandatory Good understanding o...
As a Digital Technical Support Officer, you will get the opportunity to work alongside a vibrant group of talented digital professionals in a new and exciting project to deliver engaging and access...
Blooming industry Leadership role (a team of 8 pax) Permenant role Seeking for strong HRIS technology program lead to be part of the HR transformation. Candidate who has experience end to end orga...