Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
EBC has been driving our digital change agenda for a while now. We determinedly pursue our vision to be both 1) a high performing and very well regarded company of headhunters, and also 2) to support our staff and maintain that level of support via the use of cutting edge digital technology, systems and IT infrastructure. We are in the latest exciting phase of this agenda and require additional support within our middle office and enablement space to test, implement and roll out our latest technologies.
This is a fast paced, diverse and interesting role which will give the incumbent a real chance to impact the business and shape strategy.
• Working with the team to frame project requirements and priorities.
• Leading projects from start to end.
• Work closely with stakeholders to ensure the success of project implementations.
• Advising on new technologies.
• Keeping abreast of market changes, latest releases and innovations.
• 3-5 years of experience in related projects, systems or digital roles.
• A degree in a technology, numeric or analytical field.
• Strong problem-solving and organisational skills.
• Ability to work with a diverse range of ideas.
• Able to influence various seniorities of stakeholders.
• Delivery focussed.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluency in English.
• Passion and drive to be a subject matter expert with the latest technologies concerning the industry.
Ethos Beathchapman in partnership with one of our key financial services clients is currently seeking a Digital Senior Business Analyst to work on a range of customer facing banking programs. The c...
Our client is a financial services organisation with a focus to transform the way they deliver excellence and innovation. We currently have a need for a Agile Coach to delivery excellence across a ...
The Test Lead/Manager will work across a Digital based project focusing on the migration of business-critical applications from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016. The individual will have prior ex...
Angular Stack Permanent Sydney CBD office location Working from home for the rest of the year Looking for a Lead/Senior Front End Developer (Angular) with Global Markets experience to join a leadin...
As a Project Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring successful delivery of projects as measured by schedule, budget, customer satisfaction and deliverable quality performance measures....