Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
EBC has been driving our digital change agenda for a while now. We determinedly pursue our vision to be both 1) a high performing and very well regarded company of headhunters, but also 2) to support our staff and maintain that level of support via the use of cutting edge digital technology, systems and IT infrastructure. We are in the latest exciting phase of this agenda and require additional support within our middle office and enablement space to augment, automate and organise existing technologies, test new ones and drive towards our vision of being at the cutting edge of related technology in the field.
This is a fast paced, diverse and interesting role which will give the incumbent a real chance to impact the business and shape strategy.
• Working closely with different teams to coordinate implementation of new technology.
• Gathering requirements and advising strategic changes to help raise efficiencies, analysis and insights.
• Developing custom solutions to enhance / automate business processes to drive efficiency.
• Work closely with the project manager as the technical expert.
• Become a subject matter expert on existing technologies.
• Drive data management and control strategies to maximise value add of the company's data and use thereof.
• 1-4 years of experience in related fields such as data, analytics, insights, statistics.
• Passion and drive to be a subject matter expert with the latest technologies concerning the industry.
• A degree in an IT field.
• Some programming ability preferred.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work with multiple senior stakeholders.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluency in English.