Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a network beyond. We connect the world’s exceptional companies to exceptional people.
To accelerate the growth of our global brand, we seek a Singapore-based part-time content producer with 1 to 3 years of transferable experience to join our marketing team, where you will contribute your skills in:
Social media and digital content marketing
• Social media content planning
• Copywriting and production of visual content (infographics, graphics, videos)
• Content scheduling and publishing
• Engagement analysis
• Designing of brand assets and collaterals
This will start as a part-time contract role, with room to renew the right individual according to the needs of our growing team.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we offer:
• A global platform to push the boundaries of your creativity, hone your craft and expand your portfolio
• Freedom and flexibility to work at your preferred location
• The autonomy and support you need to succeed
• Smart, driven, high-performing colleagues who, regardless of seniority, are always respectful
Send your CV and portfolio to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Do also let us know when you’re able to start and what your ideal work arrangement looks like.
We look forward to getting to know you.
About Ethos BeathChapman:
Hello. We’re EBC, a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. Established 2005 in Sydney, our mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional recruitment agencies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of small boutiques with solutions that address the client’s specific needs.
EBC’s multidisciplinary expertise covers specialised functions across Banking, Finance, Technology, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Industrial and Consumer recruitment markets, among others. Part of Will, EBC has six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. We own Quay Appointments and our managed solutions specialists, CONNECT.
Connect with us and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
#BeExceptional | EA licence no. 16S8112