- Leading global consumer goods player
- Newly created positions with exciting growth opportunities
- Competitive salary package
APAC Pricing Analyst
Reporting directly to the APAC Revenue Transformation Senior Manager, the Pricing Analyst will be an integral member of the APAC Pricing team, authorising all APAC pricing decisions and being the primary point of contact for pricing exception requests from the regions. Additionally, the incumbent will be responsible for supporting analysis & AOC insight across the region relating to all aspects of the Gross to Net price waterfall – ensuring strong evaluations, reviews and returns and consistent with Revenue Transformation controls and business needs.
- Act as a key point of interaction with Sales across APAC on the Revenue Analytics pricing strategy and putting it consistently into practice
- Act as first point of contact and challenge for pricing exceptions and reviews through operating the Deal Desk, building strong, balanced and open relationships with all departments
- Act as the exception process owner, managing and supporting the escalation process to senior leaders to VP and FD as required – capturing and summarising with clear recommendations the requests and contextual information for efficient reviews and decision making.
- Review and manage all Gross to Net investment decisions, ensure Pre and Post evaluations are completed rigorously up front and reviewing to ensure strong ROI for the business at all times.
- Sign off and track investment on promotions, dispensers and VBRs.
- Direct the accrual changes via RPC’s and RFM’s as required.
- Ensure all Customer Hierarchy, Sales person mapping is rigorously delivered by Sales support to ensure efficient reporting and analysis can be completed without onward manual manipulation and 1 version of the truth is delivered
- Deliver clear and timely headline AOC reporting each period across Europe
- Ensure a clear detailed plan is built with RTSP lead, CPAs and DD&TO lead and delivered for any CPI (Cost Price Increase) activity, providing detailed analysis and plans for implementation, managing the exception process to link in with CPA’s for collation and review and decisions
- Attend, input and support the BDR (Big Deal Review) process for reviewing account performance as required by the DD&TO and Governance Leads
- Attend, input and support the QPR (Quarterly Pricing Review) meetings with regional stakeholders as required by the DD&TO Lead
- Participate in and/or manage proactive project efforts to identify actionable value creation programs that drive results for the business unit – track and report on results as delivered
- Personally demonstrate leadership behaviours (build trust, make decisions, win consistently, think customer, continuously improve, and build talent)
- Team player, able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively towards multiple deadlines/tasks
- Excellent analytical / problem solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time managements skills, sense of urgency, able to prioritise
- Ability and desire to influence / drive change
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization and communicate effectively
- Enthusiastic, resilient and able to manage pressured situations
Reg No. R1103376
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112