- Pre/Post Sales
- Regional Travelling
- Based in Singapore
- Performs product demonstrations at customer or company sites
- Prepares and presents seminars to wide array of audiences
- Be the SME for the company's portfolio and technology.
- Helps support technical training for Sales Representatives as appropriate.
- Collaborates with Sales Representatives to develop technical selling strategies.
- Represents the company at trade shows and vendor shows to present the company products and gather information.
- Accompanies Sales Representatives on sales calls in customers' laboratories to provide technical and applications assistance in response to customer inquiries
- Provides troubleshooting support to customers in the field or by phone/email.
- Resolves and/or escalates customer issues & complaints.
- Coordinates cross-functional engagements for significant situations that require unique and/or urgent response from customer facing team members.
- Plans and delivers user meetings in house or in the field.
- Provides and continuously update customer contact relevant information. Track, record and document relevant information from all technical enquires from customers.
Other Roles & Responsibilities
- Reports on technical trends going on in the market for future product development pipeline.
- Stays current on scientific and industry trends and innovations.
- Have a platform to provide a form of reaching out to audience as part of the marketing strategy.
- Participates in inter-departmental projects.
- Participates in the product development projects.
- Participates actively to support Sales and Marketing meetings as required.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Good communication skills and presentation
- Knowledge in the biopharma, pharmaceutical sector and medical device sector
- Related Bachelor Degree in Science
- Experience in technical support or research & development
Reg No. R1443092
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 17C8975