- Work for an Established Consumer Goods Business
- Performance Analysis
- Budgeting & Forecasting
An exciting opportunity is now present to join an established consumer goods group as an Assistant Controller. Reporting into the Senior Controller, you will provide all round finance support for their South East Asian (SEA) business. Key responsibilities of the role includes:
- Budgeting & Forecasting – supporting the business units in their budgeting process, quarterly forecasting by providing financial projections, reviewing financial data provided by the teams
- Performance Analysis – Assess gaps between forecasts and results, support decision making process and providing suggestions to improve profitability by identifying KPIs of the business units
- Support monthly closing – full P&L review
- Supporting business decisions – evaluating performances / expenditures of new initiatives and campaigns via financial modelling / simulation, gross margin analysis etc.
- Responsible for internal controls on all aspects of the business, identifying and implementing process improvement measures
The successful candidate possess a degree from a reputable University with at least 4 to 5 years’ experience, ideally with a consumer goods business. We are looking for an independent, adaptable and highly driven individual with strong communication skills. Experience in SAP will be highly regarded for this role.
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112
Reg No. 1113627