- Stablility - Perm role in End-user environment
- Network Project Management + Solutioning
- Leadership role
Leading Global bank is currently going through enterprise-wide technology transformation. They are seeking a Regional Enterprise infra Network specialist to lead up their network solution design & project team.
- Manage Infrastructure Network projects as Project Manager for APAC region, coordinating internal implementation team, stakeholders and vendor to deliver expected business objectives. The role would require on-the-field project management work when require (70% workload)
- Evaluate, explore network technologies and solutions that would be suitable, future-proof and benefit the bank environment. Develop the right architecture, design to ensure performance, scalability and security of each country or regional network. Review design proposed by vendors or other branches. (~30% workload)
- Review existing network infrastructure for risk, vulnerabilities and plan for remediation, create and update network documentation, ensure compliance of implemented projects. Lead and manage tasks among network projects members.
- Min recent 8 years experience in network engineering, operation, projects or engineering in large organizations
- Min 3 years experience in handling network projects
- Actual achievements in developing network solutions, design, architecture
- Experience with all mainstream Cisco Hardware Nexus, Catalyst, ASR, ISR, ASA, Meraki as well as top tier firewall products:Palo Alto, Fortinet, Checkpoint
- CCNP certificate is a must and CCIE is preferable
- PMP or PRINCE certificate is a significant advantage