We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
We are looking for a talented Sales Training and Enablement Program Manager to focus on shaping the next generation of services to drive sales enablement. This role offers the opportunity to maintain a competitive edge by building training and readiness that help support sellers and partners around the greater Asia Pacific region.
You will have a task-oriented and delivery mindset, be responsible for assisting in planning, strategy, design, development and management of role-focused curricula for key sales initiatives. This includes managing stakeholder expectations and communications as well as vendor quality management.
This position will require significant multi-tasking and willingness to take on various sales training and support responsibilities. This role will require moderate travel to collect requirements and best practices from our sales theatres.
- Development and maintenance of key training programs for APJ salesforce
- Consult with the Director, Global Sales Enablement, and Senior Sales Enablement Program Managers to identify/prioritise the top sales enablement requirements.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management, Solutions Marketing and other groups to source appropriate enablement content.
- Define and publish learning paths and execution guidance for multiple Partners and multiple selling roles within organisations.
- Design and implement training content, tools, and assessments for knowledge transfer and on-going development.
- Work with external vendors to develop web-based and instructor-led learning activities. Establish instructional plans, identify subject matter experts, coordinate all necessary Nutanix resources, and collaborate on content development and testing.
- Deliver new training curricula and oversee the rollout of the content through others.
- Working with sales tools such as SFDC and Tableau to direct teams to create meaningful dashboards and reports on the progress of initiatives, with a focus on ROI.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 4+ years of direct sales and/or sales training experience, with focus on field sales, channel sales and inside sales enablement.
- Demonstrated experience in managing or participating in the end-to-end instructional design, process-based methodology (analysis, design, development and delivery) to create curriculum delivered in multiple modes (WBT, ILT, Blended).
- Proven ability to give or facilitate live instructor-led sales training (on product, process, or skills related training topics)
- Personality, confidence, and polish to engage upstream with sales executives, downstream with the field, and across business units with Marketing, Product Management and other groups within the company
- Ability to influence and gain acceptance from others on initiatives
- Ability to think strategically yet is grounded in the tactical execution of his or her vision. Someone who blends technical aptitude with business savvy and has demonstrated success managing complex projects from start to finish.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Understanding of enterprise sales processes and sales practices within the technology industry
- Proactive and self-directed
- Experience with partner training initiatives
- Intermediate skills in the use of MS PowerPoint, Rapid Development Software (Captivate, Articulate Storyline etc.)
- Solid aptitude for learning new systems and tools
- Experience with multi-channel distribution – VAD, VAR, SI/SP in mature and emerging markets
- Dynamic and proven presentation and written communication skills are a must
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix product and services is required.
- Experience in sales methodologies and a quota-carrying sales background is highly desired.