The successful incumbent will be responsible to acquire transaction banking business with Japanese Corporates in Asia Pacific region. He/ She will support APAC branches with respect to transaction banking as a regional head office department.
- To promote transaction banking products of cash & trade so as to maximise Transaction banking profit.
- To support APAC branch for Transaction banking business promotion by regular business trips.
- To plan marketing strategy for Transaction banking business.
- To submit reports (monthly reports, business trip reports, call reports etc).
- To understand & analyse customers' needs & contribute product development/ improvements.
- To cooperate with internal stakeholders including product management, relationship managers and operations.
- Degree holder in Banking / Finance or equivalent qualifications.
- Product knowledge (i.e: Cash and Trade products)
- Business level Japanese proficiency as this role will be supporting sales activities for Japanese corporate clients.
- Proficient in MS Powerpoint creation & presentations.
- Must be proactive in business promotion.
- Good communication skills .
- Banking experience and/or relevant knowledge in transaction banking client service.
- Good leadership / coaching skills advantageous.