- Top real estate property development expanding their Investments team
- Commercial / Residential real estate/ property or development experience (or related sector) is needed
- Travelling occasionally between Singapore and Jakarta, native Bahasa speaking is compulsory as this is an Indonesia coverage role
- Assist to identify, evaluate, negotiate and implement property investment opportunities in Indonesia.
- Structure investment proposals, conduct market reviews and detailed feasibility studies, with cash flow projections and financial statements
- Assist to co-ordinate on the financial side of projects to achieve cost effectiveness and timely completion
- Build local network and knowledge of all sectors of property market in Indonesia, across key cities
- Develop and establish relationships with joint venture partners or potential partners
- Responsible for monitoring progress of projects and asset performance, prepare reports for monitoring performance and tracking progress
- Keep updated on changes to property sector rules and regulations, including but not limited to land permits, titles, taxes etc
- Provide assistance to chart the strategic direction of projects under your portfolio
- Native Bahasa is 100% required and compulsory for this role, please do not apply if otherwise since it covers Indonesia region heavily
- 5-8 years’ experience in property investment and development. Understanding of property valuation principles is essential.
- A highly numerate, strategic thinker with good analytical skills and working knowledge of financial tools.
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven with strong business acumen.
- Resourceful with good interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Work well under pressure and adaptable to changes.
- Strong communications skills
Data collected is strictly used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strictest confidence. Your profile will also only be sent out after seeking your consent.
Reg No. R1548449
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112