- Leadership role
- Execute Strategy alongside with HQ
- Attractive Package
Our client is a renown FMCG player in the APAC region. A market leader with a focus on beverages. The National On Premise Manager (NOPM) has the overall responsibility for defining the On Premise strategies and team/area structure resulting in the national business plan. Together with the team, the NOPM optimises sales and brand-appearance within the On Premise channel. He/she is the leader of the National On Premise Marketing Manager and Regional On Premise Managers. You will use your unique personality to showcase this premium brand and to build effective relationships with strategically important customers and industry contacts. Take ownership of the national training plan. Guarantee trainings and coaching on a benchmark level to ensure continuous development of the team so that they stay on the cutting edge. Evaluate the skill level of the On Premise team on a permanent basis and adjust plans to reach targets. Ensure continuous development within the team through proper succession preparation. Take full responsibility for the development of the national On Premise business plan targeted to meet ambitious company goals. Develop and deploy ingenious strategies and guarantee the implementation of the national business plan top down.
- Minimum of 4 years management experience with a proven track record of driving success.
- Strong On Premise industry knowledge and integration in local scene and community (authentic and credible).
- Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur.
- Strategic and innovative commercial awareness and acumen (strong understanding of sales processes and financial systems).
- Strong planning, prioritisation and organisational ability.
- Highly developed analytical skills. Ability to translate data and insights from market research, sales analyses and forecasts into effective sales activation as well as compelling brand-marketing activities in response to changes in the On Premise environment.
- Social Chameleon. Understands all groups of people, what every type of person has to deal with daily and knows how to act around them. Possesses self-awareness and is able to adapt communication, presentation and professional appearance according to audience and scene.
- Clear understanding of markets, sales and distribution, consumer behaviour and competitor activity in FMCG context.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills such as selling, negotiating, training, coaching and active listening.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently in a high energy, fast-paced, field-based environment. Able and willing to work very flexible hours (including nights and weekends).
- Must be proficient in IOS and MS Office.
- Value focus, professionalism, responsibility and passion.
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 11C5008
EA Personnel No R1102000