- Exciting role with one of the largest company in the private markets industry
- Opportunity for stakeholders engagement
- Long-term career opportunities
A leading private markets company in Singapore is looking for a Deputy Fee Specialist to join a highly skilled team managing the company’s fee operations. This is a highly analytical role managing the fee calculations of the program and clients ensuring fees are accurate. To succeed in this role, you need to have driven, have excellent communication skills and capable of managing various stakeholders.
- Working closely with structuring and legal team in reviewing fee terms in contracts
- Reviewing fee calculations and submitting fee papers to senior management
- Strengthening contracts within the fee system and involving in fee automation initiatives
- Performing due diligence checks and handling any related queries
You will have:
- Degree or Masters in Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science / Engineering / Finance
- Min 8-12 years of experience in audit / fund accounting / client services
- Able to manage a team
- Able to synthesize fee concepts
Take charge of your career to welcome a new career challenge.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number MIT/156799/JHN