This Global Private Equity Fund is operating their business in APAC and number of Japan office is about 20 people.
Japan team is leading by charismatic President and having big presence in Japan market.
A Strategic Partner within the Impact team will be responsible for leading the sourcing, analysis and execution of investment transactions for the Impact platform. The ideal candidate will be involved in all aspects of transaction due diligence, including valuation analysis, financial modeling and underwriting portfolio companies and funds across all private equity asset classes.
- Develop and manage relationships with financial sponsors, company management teams and other intermediaries to generate increased deal flow
- Negotiate investment transactions effectively within tight time constraints
- Analyze and monitor investment performance to appropriately measure impact metrics
- Prepare internal memoranda and other materials to support investment recommendations and to communicate with internal constituents
- Oversee Associates and Analysts within various transaction work streams
- Partners seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should have strong communication skills, a demonstrated ability to write effectively, and a desire to work both independently and collaboratively in a lean and growing team. The ideal candidate will have 6-9 years of experience, with at least 2-3 years of private equity investing experience.
- A driven individual with a strong sense of personal integrity.
- Self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results.
- An enthusiastic team member who collaborates well with others and builds strong working relationships, both internally and externally.
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening.
- Resilient, flexible, open to feedback and focused on achieving excellence.
- Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions.
- Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability.
- A strong interest in Impact investing is important, but specific experience in not required.