The Client Success Manager drives business growth and innovation by managing our most important restaurant partners in Japan and expanding our business together in mutually beneficial ways. A successful Client Success Manager deeply understands our restaurant partners; builds strong relationships with decision makers and influencers throughout the organization; and effectively identifies and exploits opportunities to improve core business metrics for our restaurants and for our organization.
What You’ll Do
- Lead post-deal client management for a book of Japan’s high value restaurant clients
- Own partner relationships to yield tangible metric-based outcomes. Achieve revenue growth targets for your partners and ensure high retention by driving mutual business value
- Act as internal partner advocate and customer champion
- Understand the stakeholder landscape and ensure we have strong relationships throughout our restaurant partner organisations. Represent Uber at relevant events at national and local levels
- Conceive, design and lead growth initiatives with our restaurant partners and drive through to completion, working cross functionally with Uber’s internal teams and our restaurant partners
- Set, track and report on performance metrics of restaurant partners, run quarterly business reviews
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of customer or client facing experience. Ideally, you have previous customer-facing experience at executive levels, and have been accountable for achieving business targets or delivering a quota
- Track record of outperforming metrics-based business goals, high performer among peers in a tier 1 sales, account management or partner success role
- Commercial acumen. Understanding of how businesses and organizations work and how to navigate a partner’s business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills. Experience working cross-functionally preferred.