AML Compliance (AVP)
- Exciting role with a leading regional bank
- Opportunity to work closely with business stakeholders located in other APAC offices
- Supervisory role over some APAC offices
You will have:
- A University degree and preferably with other AML qualifications such as ACAMS or ICT
- At least 3 years of AML experience in the financial services industry, with strong understanding of of MAS 626 & AML requirements
- Good knowledge of international AML standards and trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work in a cross-cultural team
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number GGN/BH-157264.
Take charge of your career and welcome a new career challenge.
EA Personnel No R1982208
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence No 16S8112