- 1 Year Contract
- Up to $5000 + 1 Month Completion Bonus
- North, Company Transport Provided at Designated Point
- Support Planning Manager in demand/SOC management and coordination with Customer Service team daily.
- Work closely with the RM Planner and Production Planner on the production schedule and overseeing JIT materials to support the schedule.
- Improve the demand and supply of the plant capacity and support on customer order fulfillment.
- Manage and balance the plant capacity according to regional c-file.
- Support SCM on SLOB Management
- Support Planning Manager on weekly/monthly reporting i.e. Past Due, Inventory Analysis, Line Loading.
- Any other adhoc projects
- Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management or equivalent, CPIM or equivalent certification is a plus.
- 5 years – 8 years relevant experience in demand and supply management especially in a manufacturing environment will be an advantage.
- JIT and inventory control and MRP exposure will be an advantage
- Well verse in Excel spreadsheet planning logic
- S&OP process
- SAP exposure
- Strong communication skills, proactive, collaborative and consensus driven
- Strong analytical skills, capable to analyze large datasets
- Can work in a cooperative, collegial environment across numerous business disciplines and diverse needs of various business units
- Demand forecasting and capacity optimization
- Able to multi-task & work under pressure in meeting tight deadlines
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with international and external clients
- Strong coordination and organizing ability and overall point of view, with the ability to prioritize and proactively complete projects
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
Reg No: R1983718
EBC Connect Pte Ltd
Licence no. 17C8975