The effort includes all phases of design, from the definition of requirements, to the deployment of the system for the operational use and maintenance.
- Software requirement definition, design and development for a Mission Control System and an Operational Simulator
- Participation in project reviews (e.g. SRR, PDR, CDR)
- Interfacing with all the other ground segment elements, operation team and spacecraft development team
- Participation in verification readiness reviews and verification testing campaigns at unit and system level.
- Support the integration activities of the ispace Ground segment
- Support activities in the area of satellite database infrastructure configuration used by Mission Control applications
- Support Operation Preparation activity (procedure development and testing)
- Master's degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Five or more years’ experience in Mission Control Systems and Operational Simulators
- Experience in procurement process.
- Experience in requirement engineering and design review
- Knowledge of Satellite and Ground Operations,
- Experience in satellite ground segment verification and validation activity
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of space communication standards, in particular CCSDS, and Space Link Extension (SLE)
- Experience with supporting operations activities including LEOP, Commissioning, Routine for interplanetary missions
- Experience with ground stations and Mission Control System command and control networks
- Need relocate/reside in Japan