- International bank, Permanent headcount
- Good exposure across products M&A / Capital Markets / Debt Finance / LBO / Leveraged finance, and focusing on selected sectors of oil & gas / energy
- Global platform, good career progression and strong deal flow
About The Job
- Structuring and execution of financing opportunities (Debt finance)
- Development of other product opportunities (cross buy).
- Sector specialist: delivering sector expertise across all product lines to clients
- Preparation of commercial and credit application packages and client reviews; including financial modelling, financial analysis, market updates. Present proposals in commercial and credit committees to senior business and risk management.
- Negotiation and review transaction documentation and execute financing deals.
- Maintain and develop senior level relationships with the key Asia Pacific based players in the Oil & Gas / Energy Services space
- Assist in managing and overseeing the lending portfolio.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with internal stakeholders (e.g. Global and Regional management, Risk Management, Financial Markets, Syndicated Finance, Capital Structuring & Advisory, Corporate Finance, Debt Capital Markets, Working Capital Solutions)
- Coach and develop the team’s juniors
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in Corporate finance, Asset Financing, Structured / Leverage Finance, Sector Coverage, Strategic Advisory, Capital Markets or Structured Finance
- Candidates with more debt background is highly favoured i.e Project / Structured / Leveraged finance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong business development skills with broad market knowledge, client network and presence
- Team Player
- Strong work ethics and excellent attitude, independent and can perform without much supervision
- Analytical and numerate with basic accounting and finance knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, highly motivated with a strong record of academic achievement.
Reg No. R1548449
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112