- Established TMT Company
- International exposure
- Dynamic role with high growth potentials
One of the Giant TMT Company is looking for Compliance Counsel (AML) based Hong Kong to support its expanding business. You will be responsible for providing advice to business units on all anti-money laundering (AML) issues, such as ensuring AML policies and procedures are updates, and systematic controls are in place to mitigate compliance risks. You will also be responsible for developing AML-related metrics reporting, ensure compliance to anti-bribery policies. Last but not least, implementing and enhancing systems in accordance to regulatory requirements.
You will have:
- Hong Kong qualified Lawyer (preferred); PRC/US Bar qualification
- Min 7 years’ AML/Compliance experience
- Frequent travel (up to 40%)
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin) & English.
Reg No R1657429
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112