- Leading FinTech Company
- Exciting Role with high growth potentials
- Rapidly expanding
One of the leading FinTech company is looking for Data Privacy Counsel to support its expanding business. You will be responsible for advising on legal & compliance across all aspects of global privacy law and regulation, including data protection, data security and data breach rules.
You will have:
- Develop and implement program to facilitate compliance with international data privacy and personal information collection rules, regulations and standards, including the GDPR
- Draft, review, negotiate and administer legal and commercial documentations.
- Common law qualified lawyer with 5 – 10 years PQE
- Experience in dealing with issues relating to international businesses
- Must have strong data privacy experience, preferably with IAPP certification
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proactive approach and able to handle matters independently.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin?
Reg No R1657429
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112