- Global Health Services Provider
- Dashboard Reporting
- Data and Analytics
Join a global health services provider and support the business with dashboard and management reports. In this role, you will be fairly independent and accurately deliver BAU tasks within timely deadlines.
The successful individual will enjoy working in an independent environment, demonstrate capability in working with large volumes of data, ideally within a healthcare/ health insurance relevant platform.
- To maintain high accuracy in all reporting tasks.
- Deliver BAU and ad hoc exercises within stipulated timeline.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding in reporting related issues and perform regular reconciliation on results such as loss ratio and reserves movements.
- Act as the reporting key person assisting team leader sharing knowledge with junior staff and to achieve medium to long term goals within the team.
- Assist the team leader by sharing knowledge with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in product development initiatives as when required
- At Senior Specialist level, you will possess at least 2 to 4 years’ experience in health insurance or financial services
- Mathematics, actuarial, or data analytics discipline
- Advantage with relevant experience in data analytics, preferably in financial sectors.
- Excellent computer skills, in particular Excel, VBA, SQL
- Excellent knowledge of statistical tools is a plus.
Reg No R1442728
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112