- Solid operator
- Strong attention to detail
- Engage effectively with multi-cultural stakeholders
You will need to have excellent understanding of Property and Casualty underwriting practices and procedures, and accurately translate, advise on interpretation and application into a global insurance program. Operating at a team lead level, you are able to effectively manage working relationships with brokers and customers, and assign/manage work flow within the team accordingly.
For the successful individual, this role brings a rewarding career exposure internationally and you will work together with a group of supportive, friendly and hardworking colleagues.
- Manage global programs coming from both produced and received business, including facultative reinsurance.
- Manage multiple lines of business (Property, Casualty, Financial Lines, Marine).
- Communicate effectively within the global programs network, manage and resolve issues pertaining to instructions, monitoring and issuance etc.
- Represent the business and maintain high quality work standards of meeting assigned timeframes and execution of work.
- Degree holder, with relevant certifications in insurance.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in commercial insurance, with international insurance companies/ brokers. Reinsurance accounting experience will also be considered.
- To succeed, global insurance programs working knowledge is critical, alongside solid demonstration of property insurance understanding.
- Strong ability to engage, communicate effectively and appropriately with multi-cultural stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, proactive working approach and attitude.
- Strong command of English is important, with one additional Asian language being highly desirable.
Reg No R1442728
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112