- MNC Manufacturing Company with Good Company Benefits and Career Progressions
- West, Transport Provided at Designated Point
- Expert in Adobe FrameMaker and Strong Technical Writing Skills
- Working with a variety of different functions and levels of personnel in marketing, engineering, quality, and other disciplines to gather and interpret source information.
- Ensuring that information products are reviewed and approved before publication.
- Taking your technical information products through printing, language translation, distribution, and record retention.
- Ensuring that technical information products are developed according to style guidelines and templates, with a global perspective, and are optimized for translation.
- Depending on your background, you may work on establishing future content development methodologies or heading up special department-wide projects, leading to opportunities for professional advancement
- Expert in Adobe FrameMaker
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or communication field. Coursework in computer science, electronics, engineering, or related sciences a plus.
- Minimum 5 years in the technical communication field, with at least two years of experience focused on creating customer-facing content for industrial equipment, electronics, or other technical subjects.
- Knowledge of industrial automation control and information products preferred (control systems, software, communication networks and human interface devices) or other highly-technical subject matter.
- Strong technical writing and editing skills. Ability to present a portfolio of writing samples and/or previous work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate engineering drawings to create technical illustrations.
- Meet commitments and deadlines; recognize and anticipate barriers to completing assigned projects.
Reg No: R1983718
EBC Connect Pte Ltd
Licence no. 17C8975