- Artificial Intelligence / Data Analytics Start-Up
- Regional Role (focus in Singapore, Japan, Australia and Korea)
- Highly Competitive Remuneration Package
Our client, the pioneering artificial intelligence data analytics start-up, is on a mission to help companies unleash the collective power of their people, making them smarter, more secure and more successful. Their Platform reveals never before seen insights, helping companies improve in compliance, efficiency, decision making, performance, culture, and much more.
With offices in New York, London, Montreal and Singapore, and clients all around the world, they are a global company and growing aggressively. They are a team of highly motivated, passionate individuals, singularly focused on achieving aggressive and transparent objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing and hugely ambitious company.
About the Position
Our client is currently seeking an Enterprise Market Development Representative who can partner with their Sales team to manage and run a complex enterprise sales process with the best financial institutions in the world.
They are looking for someone who is driven, reliable, passionate about sales, employing the most sophisticated advancements in machine learning and artificial intelligence, while learning the trade and craft of enterprise selling.
Our client works with leading global investment banks, asset managers, and hedge funds and your career will be a powerful combination of:
- Best in class enterprise sales training and market development;
- Exposure to industry-leading technologies in the AI, ML, and NLP space; and
- Access to the most sophisticated clients in the world.
- Partner with sales leadership to research and understand our target clients and market.
- Develop sophisticated outreach strategies incorporating email, phone, and in-person meetings to generate new client introductions.
- Participate throughout the sales process and serve as an operational partner to sales leadership over the course of the sales cycle.
- Leverage best-in-class technology and tools including Salesforce, Salesloft, and more to record and manage the sales process.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree
- Professional experience with cold calling and/or cold e-mailing
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and interested in technology and the financial markets
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to win
EA Personnel No R1109395
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence No 16S8112