- Booming industry – Health-care & Permanent role
- IT audit experience is a must
- Overview of the entire Health-care landscape
This is a unique opportunity for a highly ambitious IT audit professional who is seeking a fast track career advance route, moving into more management & strategy role. Being part of the group corporate leadership team and in the IT audit team. One will have the bird's eye view of the IT audit strategy for the entire healthcare landscape. In return, a good working culture & benefits.
- Conduct technical audits which include network architecture review, network penetration testing, application penetration testing, and host configuration review;
- Conduct critical information infrastructure audit against CSA Cybersecurity Bill;
- Conduct pre-implementation and post-implementation review of various IT solutions, for example, Database Activities Management, Advanced Persistent Threat, CyberArk, Firewall Management, etc.
- Be familiar with cyber security incidents response process, threat management, SIEM, and other security solutions;
- Conduct review on process and control effectiveness around user access management, program change management, system development lifecycle, and data backup and recovery;
- Weigh the relevancy, accuracy and perspective of conclusions against audit evidence;
- Develop rigorous “best practice” recommendations to improve security on all levels;
- Proficient in report writing and confident in discussing audit findings and recommendations to the stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with best-practices in IT audit methodologies and internal auditing standards
- Some working experience in Systems Administration / Network Administration / Data Centre Operation / Application Support / Cyber Security would be an added advantage
- Candidate with CIA or CISA certification preferred
- Strong planning, project management, analytical and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Ability to perform data analytics would be an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Possess an inquisitive and discovering mind
* great work culture, write in for more details.