- Offensive Security
- Global Leader in the Ecommerce sector
For a Ecommerce brand who have exploded in size over the last 18 months, we are currently seeking a senior penetration tester for the following position
- To ensure the efficient management of assignments for various clients
- Delivery of strong technical skills in support of cyber defence or incident response assignments.
- Responsibility for effectively running an assignment through to its closure, from structuring projects, managing resources, presenting findings and providing commercially viable advice to the client.
- Monitors quality of work of the cyber team, and ensures value is delivered to the client.
- Communicate and engage regularly to senior members of the team, bringing case issues and findings to attention of appropriate personnel for resolution and decision making.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships.
- Support the development of junior staff by acting as mentor.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (consisting of utilisation rates, business generation and personal objectives) are consistently achieved.
- Identify own learning needs and opportunities, and continuously seek to improve personal performance.
- Desired qualifications: CHECK, ISACA, CREST, TIGER, OSCP or other certifications would be a beneficial.
- Fluency in English is required, German language would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience of managing and delivering complex cases.
- Successful exposure in managing resources and budget.
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple and concurrent project, clients and engagements.
- Strong communications skills
- Clarity of thought and expression to win confidence from key stakeholders and colleagues.
- A strong team work ethic and excellent people skills