- Responsible for Women’s Health franchise
- Covers Singapore market
- Be the scientific and technical expert for the therapeutic area
Our client is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical company in the global healthcare industry. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive medicine and women’s health, urology and gastroenterology. They have their own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its treatment products in over 100 countries.
Today, the company has over 5,000 employees worldwide, with manufacturing facilities in Europe, South America, China and India.
- Support / Develop close relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and experts in assigned Therapeutic Area. Represent the company as scientific expert for KOL engagement and connections with scientific organizations and institutes
- Provide high quality medical and scientific support / communications to internal and external customers through activities such as conducting advisory board meetings, regional training sessions or workshops with KOLs, support of speakers with presentations and literature research
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to provide scientific support such as through local medical activities, medical expertise training (disease and product), seeking creative and innovative channels to do so (such as through digital platforms). Respond to medical enquiries from customers
- Maintain high level of scientific and technical expertise in Therapeutic Area; collect and manage medical insight
- Lead medical knowledge management in the company; develop and increase knowledge of medical literature and drive scientific programmes. Prepare and present critical reviews of scientific publications and congresses, internally and externally
- Complete necessary documentation in order to ensure knowledge preservation (CRM reports). Use necessary tools to develop and follow up on strategic measures (project plans)
- Develop and manage Phase IV studies and IIT ensuring that proposals are aligned with medical and commercial objectives locally and globally and that the process is in accordance with the relevant SOP
- Cross-functional support of Market Access activities
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure medical compliance. Ensure all medical communication is neutral, balanced, and without misleading information. This includes reviewing and approving promotion and non-promotion material
- Develop annual medical strategy together with General Manager and Medical Director, and translate this into action plans, with effective implementation and communication with stakeholders.
- PhD in Life Science, Medical or Master in Pharmacy and related degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years working in the pharmaceutical industry, with experience across all aspects of medical affairs. Knowledge in planning and executing clinical studies an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong networking skills with internal and external stakeholders
EA Personnel No R1109555
EBC Connect Pte Ltd
License No 17C8975