- Up to S$5000, no commission
- Individual and team incentives
- 5 days near Paya Lebar MRT
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- To build appropriate and professional rapport with clients, demonstrating the benefits it’s services can provide. This will be achieved through face to face initial appointments and ongoing engagement activity through a variety of mediums.
- To conduct a diagnostics assessment with all referred clients to assess job readiness and the appropriate level of support required on the customer journey.
- To provide intensive support to all clients with job search on a one-to-one basis and in group settings dependent on the customer journey identified by the diagnostic assessment.
- To conduct job search and job matching in partnership with the client using a variety of sources and techniques.
- To prepare resumes and cover letters to a high standard in line with identified best practice.
- To coach and prepare the client for job interviews.
- To provide initial in-work support for the first 6 months of employment.
- To ensure that relationships are maintained with key internal partners including the administrative and employer servicing teams.
- To facilitate job focused group work for clients.
- To ensure that all documentation relating to the client is completed and maintained in an accurate, timely and respectful manner.
- To conduct employment market analysis and support Employer Services colleagues with business development activity.
Qualification, Required Experience, Competencies and Skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A coaching or employment services related qualification
- Experience of working in a career advisory, counselling or recruitment capacity, preferred with experience of working in a customer/ client facing role
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Ability to build rapport and adapt to client needs
- Ability to think creatively
- Demonstrates excellent communication and listening skills, and understands its importance in both client relationships and teamwork
- Willingness to learn formally and informally
- Works well in a team
- Demonstrates excellent organisation & planning skills showing an ability to work well under pressure/in difficult situations and build empathy with clients
EBC Connect Pte Ltd
Licence no. 17C8975