- Singapore headquartered Venture Capital firm is expanding their Investments team
- Consumer, technology TMT, retail sector – candidates with strong interest in this sector will be beneficial
- Fresh grads or candidates with 1-3 years of experience with financial/ technical analysis skills are welcome to apply
We are looking Investment Analysts who are looking to change the future of Southeast Asia with us. Candidates with entrepreneurial mindsets and people who want to make a difference in proving your "worth" to entrepreneurs, other investors, and your team would fit in very well here with us!
Basically, getting your hands dirty and going beyond to get stuff done while helping to build the future of Southeast Asia with entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
What you’ll do:
- Research and analyse countries, sectors, companies and other investment topics/opportunities
- Conduct market research, opportunity and competitive landscape for potential investments
- Performing financial analysis and modelling, and interpret company and financial data to help the investment team make investment decisions
- Take part in Investment and financing projects to conduct due diligence, feasibility work and business negotiations;
- Screening pitch decks, meeting startups and assisting with due diligence and writing investment memos
- Participating in events that help build the ecosystem for diverse entrepreneurs in technology and innovation
- Assisting with administrative and project-based responsibilities on ad-hoc basis
- 1 – 3 years of experience gained in investment banking, accounting, law, private equity, venture capital or management consulting
- Driven to excel, have a passion for venture capital & startups and knowledge in Southeast Asia
- Work well in a team based, family style environment
- Possess excellent financial modelling, analytical and quantitative skills
- Proficiency in financial and investment concepts
- Expert level Excel and PowerPoint skills
If you are keen to have a preliminary chat, please send me your CV directly to email@example.com
Data collected is strictly used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strictest confidence. Your profile will also only be sent out after seeking your consent.