- Lead the Maintenance team to improve and maintain the plant equipment in order to attain optimum product output within optimum cost and time.
- Manage Engineering Capex for all engineering works and projects, which include upgrading/replacement of equipment, buildings, and infrastructures, are carried out within schedule and budget.
- Responsible for the general maintenance of equipment, buildings, and infrastructures on site meet local regulatory requirements.
- As the Compliance Task Owner in the Compliance Task Management for the tasks that related to Food Safety, Complaint, Quality and Audit including Optimizing equipment stoppages for maintenance and improvement works.
- Scheduling a list of critical equipment to be inspected and tested periodically for their integrity performance.
- Justify any replacement of equipment and installation in order to maintain or improve current efficiency.
- Accountable to the Plant Manager for the performance of routine corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance program
- Provide leadership and be part of the recruitment, training, staff welfare & compensation program
- Overview of scheduling of servicing/ tie-in works to minimize disruption to plant operation.
- Purchasing of spares/services, contracts, and RFQ
- Setup task force to be part of the driving committee to address energy conservation measures
Reg No. R1106000
EBC Connect Pte Ltd
Licence No. 17C8975