- Single contributor role
- Act as an advocator all Gastric Mucosal Damage activities within APAC
- Based in Singapore
As an Ambassador and SME in the portfolio, the incumbent will be tasked to optimize patient access and medical strategy for the HIV portfolio across APAC region, including active involvement with Scientific Engagement activities (evidence generation and communication).
This person will help ensure all gastric mucosal damage-like activities within APAC region are aligned with the regional/global strategy.
Act as an expert in HIV medicine and develop further peer relationships with internationally/regionally recognised external HIV academics, researchers and other experts
Serve as “Physician Ambassador” for the Company’s portfolio
Serve as a direct line of communication between KOLs and the Company’s Medical HQ
Provide “Non-Promotional” education of health care providers via Webinars, speaking engagements, and state-of-the art digital educational activities
Serve as the Regional Medical Accountable Person ensuring bi-directional inputs from the various internal medical and commercial teams in Local and Regional Medical team
Support, educate, and provide strategic input, feedback and advice to the executive, commercial, marketing and medical affairs teams within Japan and Australia affiliates and includes supporting other Asia countries in the Asia Pacific region.
Help with all Scientific Engagement activities for HIV products in APAC region (Advisory boards, Medical information, Medical Education, Symposia, publications)
Identification of data generation and strategy requirements in APAC region
Act as an advocate for APAC region for both internal and external stakeholders
The person will need to be at the heart of the debate about the current evidence of HIV treatment and what additional evidence is required to support local treatment decisions. He/She will work with internal stakeholders to ensure they generate and communicate the strongest possible evidence to support the best outcome for people living with HIV/AIDS.
Act as an active participant in key HIV-related international societies and meetings
- Medical degree
- PhD a plus (Infectious Diseases or Diseases or HIV medicine)
- Minimum of 10 years ID/HIV clinical experience
- Broad understanding of local and regional markets and governance regulations including Scientific Engagements
- Deep understanding of regional cultural diversity and complexity
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment
- Combine a good strategic attitude with ability/interest to help develop training and educational material/programs
- Ability to time manage and prioritize/project management skills
- Ability to help medical planning process across the AP region
EA Personnel No R1103376
EBC Connect Pte Ltd
License No 17C8975