You will be working closely with one of the Big 4 banks so any experience working in this environment is highly desirable.
The contract will run for 6-12 months with the view to extend and is based in the Sydney CBD.
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 5 - 10 years' delivery experience as a Test Manager working in medium to large, complex organisations
- Experience driving a large-scale testing project end-to-end covering UAT.
- Proven track record of managing UAT testing end-to-end across different streams/portfolios
- Ability to lead a team to set up test data and test cases and coordinate with various teams to manage the environment
- Experience with facilitating workshops, presenting to key Business stakeholders at a Senior level.
- Strong experience in stakeholder management, vendor management & governance frameworks.
- Strong experience in planning and writing test plans, and developing the Test Schedule (Preparation and ecution) & driving the test approach across the program.
- Experience mentoring a Test team with ability to manage issues (& trends) through to resolution.
- The successful candidate needs to be flexible, adaptable, delivery oriented and take accountability for quality outcomes.
- Ability to think outside the box and in some instances, cope with aggressive project timescales and pressure situations.
- Highly capable and adaptable working with Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Good experience collaborating & a very strong communicator