- Working with a small and nimble team, in an agile environment.
- Actively participate in daily stand-up meeting
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders in order to produce quality code, implement features, test and fix bugs.
- Contribute to development of maintenance and enhancement work items, including performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation.
- More than 2 years of Commercial experience in Angular 2+.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks such as Material or Bootstrap
- Solid understanding of web application environments and development tools, event-driven application development, session state management, web configuration and deployment strategies.
- Utilizing modern design patterns.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development
- Ability to deliver Responsive design.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Wilem Tan on 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.