- Provide 1st and 2nd level support for Customer Experience (CX) and Audio Visual (AV) technologies and this is undertaken on primary site and a limited number of remote sites
- Present one on one customer coaching around pre-developed How-to and knowledge base articles
- Identify gaps in Knowledge Base articles and draft knowledge base articles for review.
- Undertake Site Setup activities (Moves, Adds or Changes) for a limited number of assigned sites under instruction from Digital Place.
- The Technology Experience Analyst (TEA) role is responsible for 4 Customer Experience activities:
- Remotely and Face to Face provide Level 1 & 2 technical support
- Plan and action through to resolution each ticket assigned or collected from the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) queue.
- Logging of all walk up requests and incidents with correct details, categorization and resolutions in the ITSM system.
- Ownership of IT Help Point for assigned floor or primary location.
- Provide support on Help Deck based on a roster (Barangaroo only)
- Provide basic Audio-Visual support for floor or primary location-based Audio-Visual equipment and meeting rooms.
- Achieve Service Level Objectives (SLO) targets to ensure CX Service level targets are met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with the Service Desk, Infrastructure Services (IS), and Applications Management (AM) in the provision of CX Services and the diagnosis and remediation of all Digital Workplace Services provided to staff.
- Escalation of tickets where required to Technology Experience Manager, Customer Experience Manager, IS or AM 3rd Level teams.
- Ensure timely and appropriate communication of information required to make effective use of our Digital Workplace technology solutions.
- Proactively coach people one on one on pre-defined How-to guides and knowledge base articles to reduce tickets being entered for repeat requests or problems.
- IT ownership and support for all the ICT requirements of a minimum of 5 assigned sites.
- Identify where “How To” and Knowledge Base articles are missing and then draft articles to address the gaps, for review by Team Leader.
- Complete site setup decommissions, or relocation activities as assigned by Team Leader in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Regularly update Site information in the ITSM system.
- Undertake tasks as directed by Technology Experience Manager or Customer Experience Manager.
Administration / Work Organisation
- Actively engage with other team members in continuous improvement of CX Services
- Understand and follow the Customer Promise
- On-time completion of weekly time cards with correct project number coding
- Work collaboratively with other team members
- Adhere to open and honest communication
- Seek formal supervision if required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of technology-related work experience.
- 1+ years customer service in technology support.
- 2+ years’ experience installing, configuring and supporting personal computer hardware, monitors, printers and peripherals.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting Microsoft products including, but not limited to, workstation and server operating systems, Exchange and Office.
- 1+ years’ experience supporting small to medium sized networks.
- Building relationships with ICT and business stakeholders external to immediate team.