This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest transformation projects in the market, in role that will likely run for 12 months + and will open up the opportunity to become permanent or to roll onto other major programs within the business.
Key deliverables will include:
- Stakeholder Management and Communication
- Requirements Analysis and Lifecycle Management
- Definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements and design of business processes
- Defining with the SME's the As Is and To Be processes
- Key input into the completion of the Finance Requirements, Business Process Specifications and/or System Functional / Non Functional Specifications that will drive the desired change to business process, system enhancement / development activities
- Reviewing and revising documentation in light of any new information and/or changes to initial assumptions.
- Supporting testing, training and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business and technology solutions.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience working on large scale complex systems projects
- 3-5 years experience as a business analyst focused on finance systems projects, business transistion, process change or finance stream of major projects
- Exposure to Agile methodology would be advantageous
- Some change management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are interested and have the correct experience please apply using the link including a Word copy of your resume or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org