- IT Infrastructure Manager
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- CBD based
This organisation is an extraordinary success story. With revenues now in excess of Ten billion dollars, they have grown from a medium sized corporate into a major enterprise. We are currently seeking an IT Infrastructure Manager to join their Sydney IT Team.
To be successful in this position you will have the following skills :
- Extensive experience working with cloud based solutions within an AWS environment
- Experience managing vendors / suppliers that deliver infrastructure and operations services within a complex organisation undergoing significant change and transformation.
- Experience running infrastructure consolidation programs, automation and service integration initiatives.
- Experience managing and governing the performance of third party suppliers, ensuring strategic value is realised, that services are delivered per contracted service levels, and that disputes and issues are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field and/or equivalent industry experience
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Chris Gribbin on 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.