A global technology leader.
A household name both inside and outside financial services.
A leading source of data, intelligent information and analytics.
This is a Director-level sales role at one of the world's largest data and information companies.
The objective of the role is Solution Sales to new and existing customers focussing on Enterprise Risk and Regulatory Compliance solutions (e.g. financial crime, compliance, anti-money laundering, KYC, due diligence, onboarding).
The customer base consists of financial institutions (banks, asset managers, super funds, hedge funds etc.), government/public sector, corporates, plus a growing list of business such as law firms, which fall within regulatory compliance requirements.
The company's market penetration and footprint is strong in A/NZ, therefore most leads will be warm.
Broadly, the responsibilities will be to:
- Identify new opportunities
- Negotiate and close deals
- Develop sales strategy and oversee sales campaigns
- Provide thought leadership to clients and colleagues
- Strong understanding of the risk and compliance industry
- Sales / account management experience
- Influencing skills at senior level
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders
- Strong organisational, communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
In this role you will have ownership of the complete portfolio of regulatory compliance solutions for the A/NZ region.
Autonomy to manage and grow the business in the region will be granted.
The role reports to APAC head of business development.
An excellent salary plus commission is on offer alongside the opportunity to work for a truly global, market-leading organisation. The culture is collaborative and inclusive.
As a global business, career moves upwards as well as laterally to international offices are promoted and facilitated.