- IT Infrastructure Manager
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- CBD based
This organisation is an extraordinary success story. With revenues now in excess of Ten billion dollars, they have grown from a medium sized corporate into a major enterprise. We are currently seeking an IT Infrasructure Manager to join their Sydney IT Team.
To be successful in this position you will have the following skills:
- Extensive expereince working with cloud based solutions within an AWS environment
- Experience managing vendors / suppliers that deliver infrastructure and operations services within a complex organisation undergoing significant change and transformation.
- Experience running infrastructure consolidation programs, automation and service integration initiatives.
- Experience managing and governing the performance of third party suppliers, ensuring strategic value is realised, that services are delivered per contracted service levels, and that disputes and issues are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field and/or equivalent industry experience
This opportunity would interest an individual who is seeking to work with a dynamic organisation in which technology is a key aspect of the solution. Their management team has the experience and entrepreneurial flair and a level of vitality that is rarely seen in today’s market place.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please call Chris Gribbin on 02 8227 9200 providing this Job ID: 157844 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.