An IT Project Manager is required for a 6-month engagement based in the Central Coast. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and delivering their BI & Reporting project, in order to achieve the desired outcomes as defined by the Business Intelligence strategy and architecture roadmap.
- Coordinates the risk, quality and progress of the project to internal project management standards, and ensures projects are completed on time, on budget, and within agreed scope
- Manage the organisational change process to ensure engagement and the overall transition to Business-as-usual support as well as engaging with key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Coordinate 3rd party vendors, as well as working with internal resources to design and agree new support procedures. This project aims to improve the core IM&T service capabilities
- Demonstrated, relevant experience in an IT Project Management focussed role
- Previous experience in the successful delivery of Business Intelligence tools and data warehousing across a large organisation
- Demonstrated experience in data capture to ensure organisational reporting requirements are met