The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, solution-oriented, collaborative and approachable with a focus on best practice:
- Understanding of application architecture and demonstrated experience working transforming legacy applications into containers
- Previous responsibility for delivering end to end projects
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Proactive approach and initiative
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Industry certifications such as AWS, Azure and Agile certifications
- Exposure to containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
- Proficient in Serverless compute (FaaS)
- Proficient with Infrastructure Engineering Architecture like VNets/VPC, Firewalls, NATs, ACL’s, Security Groups and Routing etc.
To be successful you will need experience in an IT technical services/delivery/or support role:
- Experience migrating to cloud
- Experience with automation
- 2+ year’s enterprise experience working with AWS
- Experience in software development in any programing language such as Java, Python or other.
- Experience in scripting language such as Bash, PowerShell, and Python
- Experience in Configuration management tools such as Ansible / Puppet / Chef
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, Cloudformation
- Experience in AWS operations services such as AWS Cloud Watch, AWS CLI and AWS system manager
- Experience in configuring and managing cloud RDBMS databases such as AWS Aurora and No SQL databases such as Dynamo D
- Experience in AWS security and compliance services such as Guard duty, Cloud Trail and security Hu
- Experience in maintenance and operation of any of Linux distributions (Ubuntu,RHEL,CentOS etc)
- Experience working in an agile environment
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please call Catherine Larroche on 02 8227 9200 providing this Job ID: 157769 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.