A Commercial and Supplier Performance Analyst is needed until August 2020 for a role based in Parramatta. The successful candidate will manage the contractual operation and performance of Digital suppliers with a view to maximise value and minimise risk for the organisation.
- Contribute to the Commercial Supplier Management Framework development / operations and actively participate in team co-ordination, work planning and professional development initiatives to optimise outcomes and deliver priorities
- Management of contract variations, interpretations, and amendments associated with complex, high value, and/or critical Digital Services contracts
- Facilitate proactive engagement of contract stakeholders, as required, to ensure positive working relationships, ongoing transparency and successful outcomes
- Facilitate the identification of opportunities to leverage emerging vendor capability and maximise value from existing supplier
- Coordinate software purchases, develop and maintain systems for auditing and renewing of maintenance agreements while being the main contact for all related inquiries
- Contract administration of all Digital Services contracts as required
- Perform financial requirements as required; accruing, auditing, reporting and data entry
- 2-5 years Digital commercial and supplier relationship management
- Analysis of Digital Services market dynamics and in associated financial modelling and risk management practices
- Development and realisation of successful sourcing, negotiation, and dispute resolution strategies
- Managing Digital suppliers in a procurement capacity
- Experience working in the Digital industry as a Digital Services commercial / contracting analyst desirable
- SAP experience desirable
Job ID: 157672 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.