To purpose of Remediation is to provide organisational oversight, governance and reporting, to ‘get it right and put it right’ as promptly as possible.
To support this critical function, we are seeking experienced Senior Business Analysts with Remediation experience who can work with stakeholders from senior executives, to teams that deliver products and services. You will have the experience to address business focused remediation projects from investiagtion, rectrification through to rememdiation.
To be considered for this role, you will require Business Analysis experience across a variety of projects within financial services, so having banking product and industry knowledge is essential.
Other requirements include:
- Business Analysis experience across a variety of agile projects
- Knowledge of regulatory landscape
- Ability to identify and deliver business improvements
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management ability
- Customer centric mindset
- Experience with remediation projects would be highly regarded
- Work with business users to elicit and define user requirements using the most appropriate method(s), and translate them into functional requirements
- Effectively use of data and process modelling tools including process mapping, business, object and dataflow modelling to analyse and represent information in an effective form, in order to translate business requirements into meaningful statements of work.
- Deliver business remediation solutions to the customer