Your role will see you provide expert level advice and assistance to Security Operations, IT Risk & Assurance, and IT Service Continuity; develop, implement and maintain security reporting; provide support to security risk assessments and security continuous improvement work; and provide input to security architecture and strategy, including identification of gaps and remediation plans.
What we’re looking for in you:
- 5+ years in a cyber security focused role, ideally working within a consulting position or within a large complex environment.
- Strong knowledge of cyber security principles and practices.
- Experience with IT Security Architecture and Design
- Experience in completing security risk assessments on internal applications and external services.
- Demonstrable experience of working in complex and diverse technology environments.
- You keep up-to-date with industry trends and issues in security and risk management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – ability to influence and consult.
- Strong focus on the customer and business needs.
- Tertiary Qualifications in related field – Desirable.
- CISSP/CEH/GCIH – Desirable.
This is fantastic long-term contract offering exposure to a diverse portfolio of projects and stakeholders within an organisation undergoing significant investment in cyber security.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please call Owain Evans on 02 8227 9200 providing this Job ID: 157633 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.