Working alongside the Project Manager, the role will require definition and execution of end-to-end testing across various system and integration projects and ensure a quality orientated and best practice approach to all activities.
This will include test coverage, test case and test data preparation, supporting test environments, test execution (which will include manual, automation and performance testing), defect management, test reporting and updating key stakeholders on progress and issues.
These are technical roles that will require you to create automation scripts for both Functional, Regression and Performance testing using UFT and Performance Centre.
The HP Quality Centre tool is also used, along with Jira and Confluence.
To be successful in this role, you will need a strong background in the following:
- 5+ years testing experience within large and complex IT projects, ideally working on integration of new applications and services into legacy environments, and enhancements of mainframe applications.
- Automation and Performance Testing experience - ideally using UFT and Performance Centre
- Understanding of SDLC and various testing processes and methodologies.
- Extensive experience managing and executing end-to-end testing (SIT and UAT).
- Experience working with HPQC / ALM for test and defect management.
- Strong relationship development skills – an ability to build a strong, collaborative relationships.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills gained in a large business environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term contract within a very exciting program of work in Sydney West.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please call Owain Evans on 02 8227 9200 providing this Job ID: 157627 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.