An ARIS Business Process Modeller is needed for a 6-month contract to support the Organisational Transformation and Organisational Improvement Programs.
- Work closely with the Business Process Leads and subject matter experts to identify core business processes
- Develop clear detailed 'to be' business processes using ARIS Modelling Tool
- Work closely with Functional Consultants to develop detailed Business Process Design Specification that includes - identification of Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements
- Maintain Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Adhere to ARIS Business Process Standards and Guidelines to ensure compliance with ARIS modelling conventions and standards
- Review Process Models to ensure agreed conventions and methodology are applied
- Work closely with Products Support team to establish ARIS content and framework
- Act as a product support for ARIS
- Support Business Process Excellence Lead with ARIS Process Modelling, Testing, Analysis, Reporting and Quality Assurance requirements.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in business process modelling
- Current certification in ARIS Architect, Designer or Modeller
- Minimum 2 years' experience in ARIS CSSRP Framework and NSW Government Process Hierarchy
- Strong presentation and collaborative skills
- Knowledge in Continual Process Improvement
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please call Abigail Robinson on 02 8227 9200 providing this job ID:157581. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.