The role works closely with the Program Manager and key stakeholders to drive the analysis and documentation of current service operations, process, work flows, service operating model and student journey to deliver options for future state service operation model, processes, work flows and business requirements. Experience is a similar role with in Education including tertiary sector is an advantage.
Skills and experience required
- Demonstrated successful experience in end to end business functional and processes analysis and modelling documenting current and future state including operating model
- Experience in business services analysis and design
- Experience in the Education sector and/or Student Managements ideal but not mandatory
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills with strong business focus
- Experience and solid knowledge in Process and Business Analysis frameworks including agile model, methodologies/tools etc
- Relevant degree or professional qualifications
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please call Ulrike Levy on 02 8227 9200 providing this Job ID: 157575 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.