You will act as key liaison point between Finance, Program, business stakeholders, technology and Finance PM's and other key implementation groups to ensure that business needs are captured, understood and produce outcomes that meet the needs of both Finance and the business. You will work closely with Stream Lead and Finance SME's on the project. Key deliverables will include:
- Produce high quality, well written documents, following project methodologies such as Business / Finance Requirements document, Business Process Specification (BPS) and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents for all associated projects.
- Stakeholder Management and Communication: Identify stakeholders and develop and maintain collaborative working relations;
- Requirements Analysis and Lifecycle Management: Ensure the project meets the needs of the customer and business and is aligned to the overall strategy by working to ensure the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements and design of business processes to meet the needs of the organisation
- Defining with the SME's the ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes
- Key input into the completion of the Finance Requirements, Business Process Specifications and/or System Functional / Non Functional Specifications that will drive the desired change to business process, system enhancement / development activities
- Working closely with Technology to ensure our requirements are built as specified.
- Reviewing and revising documentation in light of any new information and/or changes to initial assumptions.
- Supporting testing, training and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business and technology solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A degree in Finance/Accounting (required)
- CA or CPA qualifications (desirable)
- Experience in Banking, Wealth Management or Insurance Industry (required although banking may also be considered)
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in a business analyst role working within medium to large projects (ideally within an Agile environment)
- Prior experience in finance / accounting functions with exposure to Financial, Management and process change.
- Experience developing UAT test scenarios and execution
- Knowledge and experience with all Microsoft Office applications including Visio and Project
- Strong analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Solid skills in negotiation, paired with an ability to develop trust, confidence and consensus.
- Exposure to Agile project delivery and tools would be helpful. Critical is ability to work in a consultative manner and across multiple deliverables at once.